/ Events & Happenings
1. Annual Easter Egg Hunt - Sponsored by the Chatham Police Department on the Saturday one week before Easter each year. Held at the School playground.
2. Fourth of July Celebration - Live music downtown.
3. Annual Rodeo - 2nd weekend of August - Rodeo parade in town.
4. Christmas parade and music downtown.
5. Frequently organized trail rides.
6. 175 Acre Chatham Lake - stocked with Florida Black Bass
New fishing pier and picnic site!!
7. Christmas in the Pines - 13 miles west in Jonesboro - over 1 million lights
8. Jimmy Davis State Park and Caney Lake - 7 miles
9. Six dine-in or take-out restaurants featuring catfish, seafood, ribs, chicken, hamburgers, pizza and “plate lunches”.
10. Two Laundromats, one car wash and one detail shop.
11. An R.V. park
12. Fast Trax Races - 4 miles east of Chatham - dirt track racing
13. Cross Road Ministries - A mission outreach of First Baptist Church
Design and Photography by Andy Bloxham
Provided by USDA and La Tech Rural Development Center